Inscriptions for VDS 2020 must be made exclusively through the online form to be made available shortly.
Registration must be made by October 11, in order to take advantage of the prices indicated below. After this date, they will suffer a 100% increase. No more participants will be admitted from 25 October.
The inscriptions have different modalities, on which the most relevant aspects are indicated:
- Registration includes coffee breaks, mini-course certificate, ribbon and access card and folder (with other information) and VDS Book, with all articles approved by the Scientific Committee
- Lunch on the 30th is NOT included. Only lunches from the 29th and 31st are included.
- Some of the mini-courses from days 29 and 31 are 4 hours, others are 8 hours and there are some 16 hours;
- Registration Complete days 29th and 30th (Participants in previous editions and Registered Participants: 40€; Remaining Participants: 50€)
- Registration Complete days 30th and 31th (Participants in previous editions and Registered Participants: 40€; Remaining Participants: 50€)
- Registration Complete days 29th to 31th (Participants in previous editions and Registered Participants: 55€; Remaining Participants: 65€)
- Registration Complete days 29th to 31th - Mini-Courses of 16 hours (Participants in previous editions and Registered Participants: 90€; Remaining Participants: 95€)
- Registration only for the 30th (Any Participant: 20€).
Any of the registration modalities do NOT include the lunch of the 30th. If you wish to enter lunch on this day, you must check this option at the end of the registration form. It costs €12.50.
The lunches will be provided by a specialized company for this purpose, exclusively for the VDS on the three days of the congress. Lunches will be served in the restaurant space, in the galleries of the Dr. Magalhães Pessoa Stadium.
Any questions about the entries should be clarified only through the address: email@example.com
The payment of entries must be made within fifteen days of the date on which each registered person receives the mail message with the payment details. This period applies to entries made until 1 October. From 1 October, payment must be made on the day of registration or the next day.
If there is no payment in the indicated time spaces, the registration will be deleted.
Articles that are approved by the Scientific Committee for publication in the VDS 2020 Book will also be published in RCAAP – Scientific Repository of Open Access of Portugal.
|Article Submission (4 to 10 pages) (Scientific paper to be submitted to the Scientific Committee for peer review)||
|Article resubmission after review (Scientific paper to be submitted to the Scientific Committee for peer review)||17/07/2020||31/07/2020|
|Delivery of the final version||13/09/2020|
|Poster - preparation confirmation||11/10/2020|
|Deadlines for registration:||Deadline|
|Deadline for Registration with the stipulated prices||11/10/2020|
|Deadline for Registration with penalty of 100%||12 to 25/10/2020|
|Registration deadline for an article to be included in the proceedings||20/09/2020|
The authors should suggest the best framework for the work they submit, without prejudice to the rearrangement on the part of the Organizing Committee.
For the practical purposes of structuring and managing abstracts/articles, the following main groupings are considered:
1. Prevention and Emergency Management
2. Safety at Work (multiple themes)
3. Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health (multiple themes)
5. Risk Analysis and Assessment / Occupational Risk Management
6. OSH legislation and training; impact of legislation and/or impact of training
7. Psychosociology of Work
8. Occupational Health
However, in order to stimulate the presentation of less frequent topics and open perspectives for study and multifaceted research, studies and work in the following areas will be particularly valued:
■Human and Behavioral Factors
■Psycho-Social Risk Factors
■Emerging risks in new technologies (nanomaterials, new equipment, etc.)
■Management: Cost-Benefit Analysis of OSH; Productivity and Safety; Performance Indicators
■Age and Work, Gender and Work (risks involving workers considered most vulnerable)
■Occupational Safety in the face of "other aspects" of safety, e.g. food safety, operational safety (risks of activity), road safety, public safety, etc.
- Posters must be prepared in letter that allows their viewing at least 2m away and according to the model provided on this page. Posters will only be accepted for exhibition if the abstract is approved for publication.
- The articles must comply with the structure and contents contained in the template available on this page.
- Preferably, articles written in Portuguese are admitted. However, articles written in Castilian or English will also be admitted.
- Items must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VDS 2020 Book of Articles and Communications will be prepared by Simões & Linhares (http://www.simoeselinhares.pt).